Saturday, August 9, 2008

BEST thing about not being pregnant

while pregnancy was something I embraced, and enjoyed for the most part (how easy it has been to forget about the 3 months of all day morning sickness, especially in comparison to the several weeks of bed rest) I have to admit that I am absolutely 110% THRILLED about the return of normal bathroom breaks. I no longer find myself peeing every half hour, having to get up in the middle of the night 7-10 times. I could potentially go all night without going to pee if I had the chance to sleep all night (now that I have a baby to tend to in the middle of the night as opposed to bladder issues, sleeping through the night is not possible for different reasons.)


In any case, as I evaluate the joys of my non pregnant state, not peeing constantly is by far the BEST of them!

0 comments: