Wednesday, November 26, 2008

first flight with baby

flying with baby is becoming very labor intensive--and we haven't even arrived at the airport. I spent many hours today getting stuff together for our first flight with Chloë. We're going to Buffalo, NY for Thanksgiving for 4 nights. We have a total of 2 bags and 2 carry ons. Out of those 4 bags, only one has stuff for Josh and I--the other three are Chloë's. Who would have thought such a little thing requires so much STUFF? Here's a glimpse of the list I prepared to make sure I didn't forget anyting:


  • toys: Mr. Fish, Pink Elephant, and the Octopus
  • blankets: 4 (2 are a must, 2 extra just in case)
  • 2 swaddlemes
  • baby monitor
  • travel crib
  • sleepsuits
  • daytime clothes
  • winter gear: bunting, hat, and mittens
  • towels and washcloths
  • snap and go stroller
  • breast pump and accessories
  • Dr. Brown bottles
  • cooler with breast milk
  • Chloë's toiletries: shampoo, mylecon, little noses, tylenol, desitin, A&D
  • diaper bag
  • sleep positioner
  • print-out of TSA breast milk guidelines
And after all of that..I bet I'm going to forget something..

0 comments: