Sunday, November 2, 2008

sunday morning--daylight savings

last night chloë went to bed at 8:30pm, and I prayed and hoped all night that she would sleep a little bit later so we could try to casually adjust to the daylight savings time..she didn't exactly comply, but although she woke up to eat at 5:20am (old time) she stayed sort of half asleep in her crib just talking to herself for a while until 6am (old time)..at that point I went in and nursed her and she went right back to sleep as usual.  as usual she slept for an additional 2 hours and then woke up again at 9am (old time)..so we'll see tonight when we put her to bed if my strategy worked or not.  in enjoying mission almost accomplished I spent about half an hour trying to remember if she had eaten at 9:20am old time or new time..Josh helped me out by stating simply "She ate at 8:20am actual time." 

a sunday morning smile

0 comments: