Saturday, June 27, 2009

one year ago today

from the title of this post it seems as if I am about to write about Chloë's birth, or her first birthday...but no. The title refer to the day I went to the doctor for my 31st week pregnancy check up and instead of returning home, was rerouted to the hospital for what was to be a quick in and out visit for a steroid shot (to help develop Chloë's lungs) and instead of coming right home afterwards was admitted for proper full on hospital bed rest. My memories of Sibley hospital are many, and for all the ups and downs, through all the challenges, and scares, I'll be forever thankful to all the doctors and nurses who took care of me and my little pumpkin and helped ensure she stayed in my belly for a few extra weeks. So, this is what happened one year ago today.

0 comments: