Monday, July 6, 2009

the fun never ends

after a great fourth of july weekend, we decided to extend the sunday funday to ensure no one got a case of the mondays! after lunch Chloë and I went to the water fountain plaza nearby and I decked her out in her surfer gear, but anticipated she'd be as aprehensive as last time we tried it. WRONG. she loved it, LOVED. IT. She squealed, and shrieked, and laughed. She giggled, and looked at me, then at the water, with her big blue (soon to be brown) eyes, and back and forth. She squealed some more, and shrieked, and laughed again. The end result: a thoroughly soaked baby, and an equally soaked mommy.

There are way too many fun pictures of our wet afternoon, so instead of picking the perfect one, I'm posting all of my favorites:












0 comments: