Thursday, April 16, 2009

she fooled us

A couple of weeks ago I came down with a pretty annoying cold. I refrained from kissing Chloë (I thought I was going to DIE!) and was manic about washing my hands and sanitizing all the time. My cold came and went, and within a few days I was fine. Chloë seemed fine the whole time, and I was celebrating that she never got my cold...Well, she fooled us. Fast forward to this week and my little pumpkin is so congested she woke up this morning with dried snot all over her face. She's been coughing up a storm, and this morning was wheezing from all the congestion. Considering wheezing is, well, wheezing, and she's a preemie, we have a doctor's appointment (I know, 2 days after her well check this Tuesday!) at 5pm today.

1 comments:

spcjax said...

get well soon, chloe!