Monday, October 13, 2008

travelling with baby


in 4 days we are taking a road trip to Cape May, NJ for a wedding.  we are so excited but I have been consumed with mentally preparing myself for our first road trip with Chloë.  I've been googling "travelling with infant" nonstop and keep stressing out about how many additional "things" we need to take with us, so far this is my over paranoid list, subject to change ALL the time:


* an excessive amount of diapers
* an equally excessive amount of diaper wipes
* again, an excessive amount of clothes for Chloë
* swaddle blankets, burp cloths, towels
* car sear and stroller frame
* moses basket for Chloë to sleep in
* bouncy seat
* breast pump and BP accessories
* bottles 
* freezer bags for breast milk transportation
* Chloë's toiletries
* sleep/music machine
* diaper bag
* car/portable bottle warmer

While I'm sure I'll think of some more things soon enough, I'm already concerned all of that will not fit in the trunk!

PS.  And in December we're going to Brazil for Christmas...

2 comments:

Economic Analyst said...

Great blog! Please check out mine and click around. THANKS!

Unknown said...

you're coming in December? YAY!!!! I'm gonna meet Chloë!!!! :)
You just made my night (morning?) as I am slaving away, at 01:29 am in the office!!!