Monday, May 4, 2009

that's how she rolls

whenever we go out for a walk, this is what Chloë does--she puts her foot (sometimes feet) up on the stroller like so, and proceeds to hum for the duration of the walk--it's a sing song hum, and she always sounds like she's having a blast (though I know this picture doesn't completely convey exactly how much fun she's having because she looks so frickin' cool and aloof). Anyway, the foot is just a little extra je ne sais quoi that she likes to add to her sing-song-hum-dee-doh stroll. It makes her look cool. It makes her look super fly. I think so.


3 comments:

spcjax said...

Walk me you silly parents!

Davi said...

Caden does this too! It's soooo funny- he's like "Yea, I'm chillin." Love it.

Jess said...

That is so cute! Reagan does it too. It's so laid back...I love it.