Saturday, June 7, 2008

daddy's little girl

I knew there was a reason for the title of this blog of mine...my little girl has taken to having several hiccup episodes a day! Josh felt them for the first time last night and he was really quite amused...though he said he felt bad for her--he gets the hiccups often (like father, like daughter!) and gets annoyed by it--or rather...I get annoyed by his hiccups, especially because he won't do anything I suggest to make them better. Such as holding your breath, or drinking water upside down--and scaring him doesn't work either.


At least her hiccups don't annoy me, it is definitely a weird feeling, but I'm getting to enjoy them, it's a constant reminder she's in there. And should stay in there for several more weeks! My dad was somewhat concerned that all the nursery furniture arrives next week because he doesn't want her to think just because the room is ready she should come out. He said to leave the bed unmade..no sheets...so there's an element of 'not ready' present. I've got my fingers crossed it'll work!

0 comments: