Thursday, June 19, 2008

jon and kate plus 8

Someone please tell me what's wrong with this show description for an episode of jon and kate plus 8:


"Jon takes the boys to a golf course for a day of fun; Kate and the girls head to the grocery store."

Seriously?? Maybe I have too much free time on my hands now that I find myself on the couch all day, and I'm reading too much into this--but for a day of fun, why do the boys get to go golfing and the girls go to the grocery store? What about the hair salon? Or shopping?

I'm not happy...the one show I allow myself to indulge in on daytime TV has disappointed me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, i think you might be reading too much into this. I don't know who Jon and Kate and who the plus 8 are, but nobody said that Kate and the girls were in for a day of fun as well, the semi colon there is only connecting two independent clauses, which could stand alone as complete sentences: Jon takes the boys to a golf course for a day of fun. Kate and the girls head to the grocery store. No? Maybe Kate thought she needed to teach the girls some responsibility? Maybe they were grounded and couldn't enjoy the day of fun? okay, now I am reading too much into this.
love ya.

cris said...

see...this is what happens when you have too much time ..this has been my life for the last 4 weeks..and another 4 :)