Friday, June 6, 2008

fashion show while on bed rest...

A little after lunch UPS dropped off my latest order of maternity wear. Two cute dresses from Target which I saw online, and figured I could also get away with wearing it post pregnancy...which I felt helped justify my purchase. Well..that was last week...this week I don't believe I have any reason to wear such dresses. I could put them on and just bask in the knowledge that despite my inability to go out and be with the world, I still look half human in a pretty sundress. But really, sitting on the couch is not nearly as comfortable when you have a dress on. So I tried them on, thought about all the different shoes and accessories I could add to the outfits to spruce them up, and immediately went back to my comfy pants and t-shirt.

0 comments: